Fanfic su artisti musicali > One Direction
Ricorda la storia  |      
Autore: stephn    04/07/2012    0 recensioni
This story is about a boy (who you probably will undestand who he is), a girl and their love. A song is the key of the story. It's very sweet and romantic but also very tragic. This is the first time that I've tried to write something so, let me know what do you think, please :) you can find this story also in Italian, if you prefer :)
Genere: Drammatico, Romantico | Stato: completa
Tipo di coppia: non specificato | Personaggi: Altri, Niall Horan
Note: nessuna | Avvertimenti: nessuno
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A
 
“The story I’m going to tell is about a girl, her love and her horrible destiny.”

_ It was a cold winter.
That day, she was sitting on her favourite armchair with a drink and was listening to her favourite song.

«Undecided. Voice is numb… try to scream out my lungs but it makes this harder (…) and the tears stream down my face...»


In that moment, it seemed as if the song had been written for her: everything came back to her mind.
 
She was at school in 1990 when she met him.
They had never noticed each other … yet.
They had never spoken to each other before it happened.
Both used to go playing tennis on Thursday, at the same time, with one friend, to train. 
One day it was raining hard. They didn’t want to stop their training but all their friends left the field to go home, so they stayed there alone.
In that moment, he approached her and said that phrase:
- So… you want to play with me?- presentation was useless.
She didn’t answer. She brought her racket and she stood in front of him: They were separated only by the net.
They began to play.
Usually people scream when they play tennis. Instead they started to laugh. They were playing and laughing.
They had lot of fun and at the end of their match, they went to a café.    
He was amazing: he was really funny, always happy.  He was tall, with blond hair and blue eyes like the sky. But the thing that she loved immediately was his smile.
- He is perfect, he is perfect! What am I doing here with him? - she asked to herself.
But she didn’t know that behind his smile he was asking the same crazy question to himself.
After that day they became best friends.
Three years later, on San Valentine day, he decided to declare his true feelings to her; he had hidden them for too long time.
He learned her favourite song and he bought a huge teddy bear.
He invited her for an innocent dinner, but this was only an excuse.
He had waited for her in front of her house front door and, when she left he started to sing accompanied by his guitar.

«Shut the door, turn the light off. I wanna be with you; I wanna feel your love.
I wanna lay beside you; I cannot hide this, Even though I try.
Heart beats harder, Time escapes me. Trembling hands touch skin, It makes this harder, girl.
And the tears stream down my face…»

He didn’t finish the song because she jumped immediately in his arms: she had never thought that he could also feel what she felt.  What she loved most, now, was him.
They spent the rest of the evening talking:
- I have always loved your smile -
-I have this smile only when I see you -

“… How I wish the story ended here.”

They went to a park to observe the stars. They were lying on the lawn when they fell asleep.
The next morning only she woke up.
She tried everything… but nothing: he’d died.
She tried to scream out her lungs but it made this harder and the tears streamed down her face….
Even the doctors knew what had happened: his heart just stopped to beat, without any reason.
 
_ So she was there, on her favourite armchair, crying.
Lots of year had passed since that time, but she had not loved anyone else.
She couldn’t… her heart was busy with memories.
She took her drink, she put something into it and then drank it.
 
“Now, if you want to see her, you can go to the cemetery on the hill.
She died eight  years later him, of poisoning.
You can find her next the tomb of him.”
                                                                                                                                                                            Stefania 
  
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Ricorda la storia  |       |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Fanfic su artisti musicali > One Direction / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: stephn