Fanfic su artisti musicali > Justin Bieber
Ricorda la storia  |      
Autore: dreewss    29/04/2013    0 recensioni
from a belieber to justin.
Genere: Malinconico | Stato: completa
Tipo di coppia: Het | Personaggi: Justin Bieber, Nuovo personaggio
Note: nessuna | Avvertimenti: nessuno
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A
it seemed she didn't want to stop looking for him.
as she wanted, she couldn't.
even if she recognized her immaturity, she couldn't avert it.
if you stop to tell, it might seems a real love story; those relationships made of small facts, sweet caresses, consulated quirks, secrets contained and needs come true.
to be honest, it seemed that both couldn't stop to look for each other.
she was the wire, he was the ghost.

she studied him. she studied him in his movements, in his habits, in his attitude. she could sworn she met him in his dreams, months earlier.  suddenly, she fell in love with that guy.

minutes spent trying to find something that nobody could know, even them.
try to get the bottom, for the feelings. for values. for things that nobody could read.
she knew perfectly well he returned her love, even if they had never faced the situation.
she recognized herself in his eyes fixed on her, in longed whispers in the ears, in the words clasped between their hands.
almost a ghost, but not credible as an alibi. But ..

she blushed every time she recognized her reflection in his thoughts. she saw herself in his memories and in his projects.
In his real caramelized eyes.
you could consider yourself crazy in her situation, but she knew it. you aren't crazy when the fake is so similar to reality. you can't walk, without thinking about it. she doesn't expect anything other than his physical contact, but she couldn't get it. not yet.

you cannot say  this story is born from nothing, we can't throw it away like that.
she didn't have any words to describe it, she also miss the fear.
he came to protect her, he wanted to take her far away. far away from her problems, her troubles, from all that suppressed her in her room, on that bed with consumed sheets by guilty souls.
and she, she always tried to find him, she always screamed his name. softly.
she could't afford anything else, she could't risk it again.
The human is a form of ignorance and weakness. two opposites belong to everyone, our 'standards'. we can be brittle and ignorant. 
first you can hide from incompetent and uncaring to themselves. the second one you can't try to hide, not intentionally.
things get worse, when ignorance becomes violence.

when his fans, his girl have to endure violence only for no stopping to  take drugs. He is drug, drug does't hurt for her.
she suffered, suffered but she never stopped to love him.
she knows she is really lucky. she isn't the only one on this planet who suffered and suffered, but he protects her now. although the bruises and cuts hurt, he lightens the whole endurance, all the pain.
he is here for her.

they remember their first date, their laughter, their tears, their words, their thoughts. they remember and relive everything in a single song. he is there, in front of her. the arms fit together, hands together, fingers intertwined, the minds are very close.
but she must go, she must go out and burn in the world cold and rustic. without her earphones, he disappears.


'Soon justin.'
  
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Ricorda la storia  |       |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Fanfic su artisti musicali > Justin Bieber / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: dreewss