Fanfic su artisti musicali > Justin Bieber
Ricorda la storia  |      
Autore: kjdrauhlstairs    08/07/2013    0 recensioni
Ringraziamenti di Justin nell'EP "My World"
Genere: Generale | Stato: completa
Tipo di coppia: Nessuna | Personaggi: Justin Bieber
Note: nessuna | Avvertimenti: nessuno
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A
"I would like to thank all my family, friends, and fans. To my mom I love you with all my heart. Thanks for being there through all the ups and downs - you sacrificed everything for me. You are amazing and my #1 fan. I HOPE TO GET YOU THAT HOUSE SOMEDAY. Dad - I'm so happy to have the relationship we have and thanks for being you and for just being one of my best friends. You are one of my biggest supporters and always encourage me with the love only a father can give a son - love you. To Scooter - thanks for always being there for me through everything no matter what and for making my dreams come true. You are helping me become not only and artist but a good person and better man. Usher - what can I say. You are a hero, a mentor, a role model, but best of all. a friend. Thank you to Ry Good holding me down every day and helping me with my swagger - haha.
THANKS TO MY BEST FRIENDS CHAZ SOMERS AND RYAN BUTLER FOR HELPING ME STAY JUST JUSTIN. 
Thank you to Mama Jan - You're the best. Thank you to LA Reid, Chris Hicks, Steve Bartles and Gabriela Schwartz for believing. Thanks to Aaron Rosemberg, Solomon Smallwood, Nathan McCay, Leightom Soltys, MY SISTER JAZMYN, Pretty Boi Fresh, Tricky Stewart, Jeremy Stevenson, Jeremy Strong, J Lac, Swift, Adonis, The Movement, The Clutch, Frank E, Mike Caren, Adelio, Jaycen Joshua, Ryan Toby, Ryan Lovit, DJ Lil Tay, Marvin, Antonio, The-Dream, Karen Kwak, a special thank you and dedication to Shakir Stewart RIP, Kayla, Erin Wagner, The Brauns, The Beadles, Kuk, Michael Alexander, Taylor Swift, Tab, Chester, Noah Sheer, Erik Olesen, Michael Jackson, Boyz 2 Men, Stevie Wonder, Edwin McCain, Ne-Yo, Chris Brown, Brian McKnight, Aretha Franklin, Akon, Asher Roth and Roth Boys, Marie Tvarich, Jarrett L, Jenny Bengen, Jennah Ho, Brandon Love, Grace Miguel, Erika, Millie, A.J., Dave Reynolds, shirtless Joe, Jules, Tashia, Stone, Caris Morris, Babygirl, Dallas Austin, The Atlanta Knights, The Stratford Strikers, the Stratford Warriors, the Stratford Star Competition for getting this thing started, the AVON THEATRE, James Z, The Falkensteins, Justin Timberlake, Dan Kanter, Chad Ritter, Kenny Hamilton, Sheri Riley, YOUTUBE, Jamen, Julian and the Biscuit. 
thank you to my grandparents for their never-ending love and support...Words could never express how I feel about you guys. I love you very much. To my fans...what can I say. Thank you to everyone of you that ever watched a video, posted a Facebook comment, a Twitter, or just told a friend. Thank you for embracing me and believing in me and changing my life. I'm a stranger to you, just a small town kid who never believed this would ever happen to me and because of you - the fans - this dream is becoming a reality. I will never ever be able to show you how grateful I am and how every day I feel blessed to have your support and love. I love all of you. THANK YOU FOR MAKING DREAMS COME TRUE. Last but never least I want to thank the Big Man Himself...Jesus"


-Justin

  
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Ricorda la storia  |       |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Fanfic su artisti musicali > Justin Bieber / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: kjdrauhlstairs