Serie TV > Il Trono di Spade/Game of Thrones
Ricorda la storia  |      
Autore: tiny_little_bee    02/10/2015    0 recensioni
Arya si trova a Braavos e pensa di aver visto, nel mercato portuale, qualcuno a lei molto familiare... Fanfiction scritta in inglese
Genere: Fantasy, Romantico | Stato: completa
Tipo di coppia: Het | Personaggi: Arya Stark, Gendry Waters
Note: nessuna | Avvertimenti: nessuno
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A

Breathe in.

Stand up and breathe in. It can’t be him walking on the port street of Braavos, hanging around as if he’s looking for something he didn’t know he needed yet.

Breathe. It’s hard to breathe in that palce, so crawded and stinky, but breathe anyway before your mouth does something stupid.

Think. What to do? Call out for him? No, absolutley not. What if that’s not him?

What then?

Follow him? Yes, you can make it to follow him.

 

Silent like a snake, calm as water, you start following him around the streets. You stay back a few steps,  observe him catching a seller’s eyes, awared of when he looks behind. You hide whenever he turns feeling observed, and then you start following him again.

Where is he going? What is he looking for? You try to get closer, to hear what he says, but people are too loud and cover his voice. Clothes? You think you heard he needs some clothes. That’s not so improbable: his are so dirty and crumpled, he could want to change them.

 

You see him grabbing some shirts and some pants and leaving few coins in the seller’s hands.

You want to follow him but then a poor boy stops you to beg, and you lose him in the crowded street.

 

It’s been years since you’ve seen him last time. Now you’re not a child anymore, and he’s not a boy anymore. He’s a man now, you can see it by how he walks, how he speaks. You’ve been so good at the no one game, but now you don’t feel very sure about how you’re doing now.

You start to wonder how could it be if you were not no one anymore, if you were Arya again. Could he recognize you? You’ve grown up a lot in the last few years, you’re a little woman now: you’re taller than before, your hair are longer, your eyes are brighter than when he knew you. You’re changed, and feel insicure. What if he couldn’t see his lady inside you? That same lady who had been his friend during all that horrible adventure with the Night Watch, the serveship in Harrenal, the travel with Predons near to Riverrun. What if he can’t see you anymore as yourself? What if he doesn’t love you anymore because you’re not the same?

You wander by the selling desks asking to merchants if they’d seen him around. They say they didn’t see a white, tall, brown-haired boy with two big blue eyes walking by the street that day. Still nobody can help you, so you keep hanging around, looking for him. A small woman suddendly stops you and tells you that the boy you’re looking for since so long has gone in the woods behind the city. That old woman looks wise, but something in her eyes is so terrificant you can’t stare at her for too long. You thank her and leave the city toward the woods.

Why is he in that place? Is a small forest surrounded by tall grass, sand and sea. Maybe he wants to bath in the small river running into the sea that hides in that little forest.

You start running, feeling alive after so much time. Your heart is beating so fast, your breathe is too deep, your eyes are wet for the joy that caught you.

You run, and run, as fast as you can. Finally the river is infront of you and you have to choose where to search for him. You run again near the water, looking for him. You go back to your feet, given you didn’t find him on that side. You’re tired, so tired, so you decide to rest a little near a big rock.

You think that maybe you lost him. You probably lost him. You lost him again, how could you permit that?

A light noise behind the rock makes you stand, all your senses activated to look for a threat. You turn around the rock and see him.

He’s putting on a shirt that’s too big even for him, and he doesn’t hear you coming.

-Gendry- you say in a whisper. He finally see you, but he doesn’t seem to recognize you.

-Gendry, it’s me. Arya- you repeat, fear in your eyes.

He looks at you, tryes to remember, though it’s so hard, and finally a surprised smile shows up on his face. He remembers.

Without saying a word, he stares at you, at your body, you feel his look on your skin, burning it at the passage. He gets closer, a step to divide you. You both look into your eyes, then you kiss, moving as one, completing something that has been parted for too long. You kiss, and now you know that you never lost him as you thought.

 
   
 
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Ricorda la storia  |       |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Serie TV > Il Trono di Spade/Game of Thrones / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: tiny_little_bee