Storie originali > Giallo
Segui la storia  |       
Autore: zeke_________    24/09/2016    0 recensioni
Londra. La giovane Margaret Smith chiama Emilio Milano, investigatore privato, dopo aver ricevuto tre lettere di minaccia di morte anonime. Sta a Milano a indigare questo caso strano, prima che si avveri la morte di Smith. Nel frattempo, Milano e Smith vengono invitati ad una piccola cena per ricchi londinesi. Cosa mai potrebbe succedere?
(Testo in inglese)
---------------------------------
E' assolutamente vietata ogni riproduzione, anche parziale, di questa opera
Genere: Mistero | Stato: in corso
Tipo di coppia: Nessuna
Note: nessuna | Avvertimenti: nessuno
Capitoli:
 <<  
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A
It was half past five when Emilio Milano and Miss Smith pulled up to a luxurious address located on the nicer end of Piccadilly. The detective, at the wheel, stepped out of the vehicle and examined his surroundings, glancing down at an address on a slip of paper in hand. He nodded once, and passed to the other side of the automobile, holding the door open for the young woman who had been seated beside him.
‘Thank you, Mr Milano.’
Milano nodded. ‘Let us go inside.’
The announcement of both their names rang out into a spacious, empty hallway. The greying servant who had showed them in directed them to a large living room, where Benjamin Page, their host, was said to be smoking a cigar. Upon the pair’s entrance, the latter turned and smiled genially. He was a rather short man, with dark hair, and a curious tendency to jump when excited.
‘Miss Smith,’ he cried. ‘Delighted you were able to make it. You had informed me it might have been a stretch for you tonight.’
The young woman smiled slightly. ‘One evening I can sacrifice, I assure you.’
‘Very good,’ the man returned. ‘The pleasure is all ours to have you here.’
He turned from Miss Smith to the detective. ‘Mr Milano, a pleasant surprise 
   
 
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Segui la storia  |        |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Capitoli:
 <<  
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Storie originali > Giallo / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: zeke_________