Serie TV > Hannibal
Segui la storia  |      
Autore: Jessica Verger    14/02/2018    0 recensioni
Brioche , flour and I love you Mason Verger
Genere: Commedia | Stato: in corso
Tipo di coppia: Nessuna | Personaggi: Mason Verger
Note: nessuna | Avvertimenti: nessuno
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A
I smell coffee, and sweet, I wake up slowly, Mason is not in bed, I feel that and in the kitchen, I call him and he arrives, and all dirty with flour. He tells me he wants to prepare the brioche, I invite him to sit down and he sits down. I licked the flour out of his mouth and he groans slowly, he's up to it and gently pulls her hair. he wraps me in his embrace, and my bear, I like it when and with me. I whisper, I love you, and I tell her that I love her more, she caresses me and kisses me on the mouth, lightly pulling her lips, I moan, she lifts me up and puts a finger inside me, moving it. I laugh and moan and kiss him, I do not want to have sex, I want him so close and inside me. His glasses are dirty with flour, I remove them and fix it, his eyes are enigmatic, beautiful, but hide the man brutal that and really, not or fear, I love him for what he is. I clean my glasses and put them back in place, I love her pineapple-shaped hair, I love to see him every morning.
   
 
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Segui la storia  |       |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Serie TV > Hannibal / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: Jessica Verger