Serie TV > Hannibal
Segui la storia  |      
Autore: Jessica Verger    24/02/2018    0 recensioni
tutto č reale o un sogno? so solo che io diventerņ come lui ...
Genere: Commedia | Stato: in corso
Tipo di coppia: Nessuna | Personaggi: Mason Verger
Note: nessuna | Avvertimenti: nessuno
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A
the glasses make him cool and I like him, he greets me and takes me by the hand, I do not know why but takes me to the back where there is a small garage, we enter and he closes the door he comes up to me and tells me that I'm sexy and provocative, I did it! I stare at him and say that he is beautiful like a god, I see that he likes to be pitied. he takes my hand and kisses me biting my lips, I remove my tongue and he sucks it, and I like erotic and aggressive and authoritarian. After 20 minutes we are both naked and I do not know how I can fuck my boss, I tell her that I always love him, he whispers in my ear that he knows, I kiss him and have sex. we dress and go out ready to go to dinner. the room is beautiful and the table is full of food, from meat to fish, I eat everything in taste, thank everyone, after dinner I go out for a breath of fresh air, or kissed my head! or kissed the man who is always loved, the sky tonight and red, I sit on the bench and he reaches me, tells me it was nice tonight and tells me that even a secret to reveal, I wonder what it is, he tells me all about his activity outside the family, I remain shit, I get up and run away crying, he abuses children to take their tears, kills, and a murderer, he chases me screaming my name, I like a fool I fall on the ground because of a damn stone, he reaches me and takes me in his arms and begs me to love him. under the red fire, mason looks like a demon and I kiss him, I kiss him with all my heart, I cry that I do not care what he does, I love him too much, he kisses my neck and tells me that together we will do the work that God gave to mason, that together we will bring down the world beneath us. slowly I transform myself, I become in turn bad, together we kill and drink martinis with the tears of children, he gives me the family ring and I show it with vanity.after 2 years mason and I get married, give her a child is called jack, our family has become very rich and we are the most powerful of America, the chain of slaughter has expanded, I'm happy. even if our relationship is not human, we love each other, I know we'll end up in hell for all the bad things we've done, but I would die for him, me, mason and jack forever even in the flames of life.
   
 
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Segui la storia  |       |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Serie TV > Hannibal / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: Jessica Verger