Serie TV > Castle
Ricorda la storia  |      
Autore: Spuffy93    26/04/2011    5 recensioni
Versione speciale in Inglese della solita FF per il compleanno di Stana.
Buon compleanno Stana!!!!
Genere: Romantico | Stato: completa
Tipo di coppia: non specificato
Note: AU | Avvertimenti: Spoiler!
- Questa storia fa parte della serie 'Actions'
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A

Happy birthday Stana !!!!! Please read this document!

On this special day, we wanted to make you our best wishes.
You're the best actress in the world and we worship you.

We are a group of Italian girls who love Castle but especially who love to write.
For this reason we decided to send you these three pages of Word written in your honor. Now you can choose to read or trash, it does not matter because our main aim was to make you our best wishes.

From your Italian Fan Group: Castle Made of EFP Writers 
Federica, Cristina, Marilena, Veronica, Oksana, Ari, Laura P.Q., Giada, Anna, Giorgia, Giulia, Sara, Chiara, Ivonne, Lucia, Claudia, Agata, Flavia, Laura M. , Monica, Francesca, Anna, Lucia e Beatrice.

P.s. You can tell to Nathan, Seamus and Jon that are great and beautiful? And to Molly, Susan and Tamala that we love them too! 

P.s. 2. The last one, we swear. If you read the story, we'd like to know what you think. XD


 

Actions

Autrice: Sara (Spuffy93/Caskett93*)

Tradotta da: Francy091,  Ice_Cream, Laureta1387  

Revisionata da: Kate24
(ditemi se mi sono scordata qualcuno)

 

N.B The facts written in this story are not real (bad luck for us:)) 
It ’s just a little fantasy dictated by our imagination!  
We do not want to irritate in any way the two actors.




Kate, stay with me… Kate!” she doesn’t answer, I embrace her more strongly.

Stay with me.” I whisper once again in a vain attempt to wake her up. My eyes are heavy, it’s too hard to keep them open. I close them and I don’t open them any more.

“…and cut! Very good, you’re great. And with that we’re done for today.” Screams Marlowe.

I feel Stana rising up while Andrew comes to us.

Great job Stana, you were great, it’s perfect!” he says making her smile. I love her smile. “And don’t think that I forget about you Nathan… you seemed a true desperate lover with her woman dying in his arms. You make me move.” He comment on it giving me a friendly pat on my back. “Now, let’s go and have some rest, tomorrow we have to film the finale scene at the precinct and then Countdown will be shut down.” adds the man before walking away.

Stana gives me a towel and with that I begin to take off my make up.

this stuff it’s really annoying…” she murmurs, smiling at me.

yeah, you’re right.” I agree. “Look, what about a coffee?” I suggest hesitating. She gave me a sidelong look but with her usual smile on her lips. “Oh, of course after we took this stuff off.” I add understanding what she meant with that black look that had characterized her TV personality.

“ Good idea. Today I haven’t taken it yet.” At her yes, I feel a stupid smile appear on my face. I try to restrain myself. “So… see you out of the studio in… say… half an hour?”

sure! See you…” I wishper while I watch her going away with her usual sexy walking. I cannot help but admire her and think that I am totally in love with her.

While I go back to my dressing room I remember the first time I saw her: she had short hair, like a tomboy, but she was even so beautiful… her eyes were the first thing I noticed, they inspired the unplanned smart remark during the police interrogation from the first episode. Andrew felt it so cute that he decided to kept it.

Stana is a goddess descended on earth. Her light dazzled me from that very first day, I’m in love with her since the first day.

Whenever my character, Castle, expresses his feelings  for her is not a fiction dictated by the script.. I really love her and those are the only times I have the courage to tell her… and every time he suffers ‘cause of their difficult relationship, I suffer too, because I’m not brave enough to reveal my feelings.

I’m afraid I admit it.

I’m afraid that she may reject me, I’m just a simple human being and she is The Goddess.

I’m afraid I cannot work with her anymore.

I’m afraid our friendship will be ruined forever.

I’m ready, with up to ten minutes early. I go out of the studies and I wait for her. I find a place in the sun trying to warm myself.

Nathan!” she calls approaching me. As soon as I see her, a spontaneous smile arise on my face.

I just want her to give me a sign, something to let me understand that even for her our friendship isn’t enough anymore. I wonder if I’ll ever find the courage to tell her.

 

 

Here he is, I see him. He’s enjoying a little sunshine. He’s beautiful, as always.

Nathan!” I call him to get his attention. He turns and smiles at me in that special way of him that gives me the shivers down the back. When he smiles in that way his eyes light up, seeming two clear lakes which reflect his soul and I swear, I’ve never seen anything so lovely. “so, are we going?” I ask.

sure!”. Together we start walking to a very nice cafè nearby. “I saw the TV Guide photo shoot today…” he says smiling at me.

it’s very nice, right?” I ask blushing. It was an amazing day. We were together for hours posing for the photos. We hugged and teased each other. The best photo is the one in which I bite his ear, his face is priceless, I adore it!

We keep walking side by side almost touching each other, I want to remove those few centimeters and take his hand, but I’m afraid.

I’m afraid that he may refuse me.

I’m afraid I cannot work with him anymore.

I’m afraid to ruin our friendship forever.

I’m afraid to suffer.

Nathan holds the door open and we enter the bar together. He order for both of us and I’m happy that he knows me so well now.

Thank you.” I say showing one of my best smiles just for him. “So, now there’re just a few episodes to the finale season… what are your plans for the break?” I ask curiously. I wanna know if we could see each other or if he had other plans… maybe with a woman. I hope not.

oh, nothing special, I’ll stay here, maybe I’ll go to the sea… you know, nothing special” he answers sipping his coffee. I don’t show it but I’m happy that he won’t leave with another woman.

I’m in love with him, I admit it. I am since I realized what a wonderful man he was, since he gave me the first compliment during the shooting of that first episode.

The attraction between Castle and Beckett is so beautiful just because it’s so true. At least for me. I sip my coffee absentmindedly and I do not notice his gazing me.

I know it could seem a line of the film script, but you’re so cute when you frown.” He says me quoting that first episode.

Thank you, It’s weird…” I say, trying not to laugh at his disappointed look. “…but it’s kind of sweet.” I add, wanting to see him smiling again. He satisfied me like he was reading my thoughts.

Tomorrow we’re gonna film the scene when you give me the sack…” he says giggling.

well… not exactly, you see Josh coming and you not even ask me that. So it’s not really a refusal.” I observe.

You like to be right, admit it.”

Always.” I answer giggling with him.

sometimes I wonder whether it would be better if those two just declared their love, never minded about everyone and everything.” He says softly.

True, but you know what Andrew thinks about this stuffs… he doesn’t believe in the Moonlight Course, but he doesn’t want to risk in any case…” I remind him. Yeah, how easy it would be to declare the love, not caring about the consequences. Unfortunately I’m not brave enough to do that, I’m really like Beckett from this point of view. I rarely speak about me and my feelings and, even when this happens, I can’t always express myself in the right way.

He’s looking at me with that strange look, like he’s trying to read my soul, like he’s searching for answers in my eyes. If I only knew the questions…

I want to have the courage to let get out that part of me who is hidden from the world, that part of me who goes beyond the reason, that part who doesn’t care about the consequences but just want to seize the day, that part who won’t hesitate to declare her love to this amazing man… that part, the one that everyday reminds me how wonderful was kissing him during episode thirteen, but that part is buried inside of me, behind a hundred of walls that suffocate her, that prevent her to come out and fight for this love. I know, I’m a coward, but I don’t want to suffer.

what are you thinking?” he asks me, bringing me back from my thoughts. You. I’m thinking about you. I wanna answer in this way, but I cannot do it, my rational part stops me.

Nothing special…” I murmur, knowing that I’m blushing. Control yourself Stana, take a long breath, yeah, like that. Fortunately he seems not to have noticed anything.

Look, would you like to come for a vacation with me?” he asks, surprising me. I really wanna say yes, no, I wanna scream yes, but then I remember the contract I signed for the fourth season, I remember that I had to spend many other days working with him, I remember that I would’t be able to do it if something changed in our relationship.

I don’t know… I planned to return to my parents.” Acting is my job and I’m good at it. He swallows the lie, 'cause for a fraction of a second I can read the disappointment on his face.

Oh, I thought you didn’t have plans..” he says smiling at me. I throw a glance at my watch, it’s a bit late and I need to stay alone in my room to avoid an emotional breakdown.

maybe another day…” I say, trying to let him understand that I really mean that. My efforts are rewarded with a more sincere smile. “ Now I really have to go. The shooting will begin very early tomorrow morning and I really need to sleep… at least 10 hours! Andrew made us grind today…” I smile while I stand up.

Sure, I understand.”

So…see you tomorrow?”

See you tomorrow” Nathan approaches and gives me a little kiss on the cheek, making my heart thumping. Smiling, I walk out and I go to my “safe corner”, the only place where I can be myself.

Once arrived, I lock myself in the room, I undress and I slip into the bed. I don’t cry, it’s not my usual behavior, I’m not a teenage-high school girl who’s consumed by this impossible love, but I feel the pain, a terrible pain at having to say that no.

I wish I could have the courage, pick up that phone and call him. But unfortunately I can’t do it. I fall asleep, after spending hours tossing and turning in the bed, and even in dreams I cannot rest.

 

Hell of a day, huh?” Castle says to me sighing, but with his usual smile.

Hell of a day.” I agree.

You know...I was thinking.” He starts taking courage. “I was thinking maybe...” he stops for a second, something has changed in his eyes. “I should go home, get some rest. Long day.” He concludes, but Kate, me, I know it’s not what he really wanted to say. “Good night.” He whispers, turning.

 

It’s my turn. I know I should just say “Good night.” but I cannot do that. I know that he’s acting, but his shocked face it’s too real. He really seems so sad. Suddenly something change inside of me. I should turn around and give Josh a hug, but for once in my life I ignore everything. I ignore my job and my rationality, I’m guided by the part of myself that rarely see the light of the day. I stop the elevator with my hand. He looks at me, he’s surprised because he knows the scene, it’s not like that.

I wanna come with you.” I whisper so quietly that I don’t even know if he heard me. “R-really?” he asks me amazed. “You don’t even know where I want to go!” he adds sweetly smiling at me.

If you’re with me I don’t care about the place…” I murmur with a slightly higher voice. He smiles at me and nods.

Cut!” It’s Andrew. Oh my God, now he’s going to kill us to ruined the scene. I turn around, ready for his angry face, but what’s in front of me it’ surprising. He’s smiling.

Very cute scene guys… but I beg you to follow the script this time.” He says giggling.

Alright… the show is over. Places everyone, let’s shoot again!” he screams to all the crew. I smile at Nathan and he returns.

Yeah, I think it’s gonna be an unforgettable summer.

 

The End

   
 
Leggi le 5 recensioni
Ricorda la storia  |       |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Serie TV > Castle / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: Spuffy93