Serie TV > The Vampire Diaries
Ricorda la storia  |      
Autore: Daroline    22/08/2011    1 recensioni
This is a story which tells about the beginning of Damon and Caroline love.
Genere: Romantico | Stato: completa
Tipo di coppia: non specificato | Personaggi: Caroline Forbes, Damon Salvatore
Note: AU | Avvertimenti: nessuno
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A
The moment after Damon tells Elena he loves her and she refuses him: Damon:Caroline,I gotta tell you something..I love you. Caroline:What?You’re kidding,right? Damon:No..I got that you’re the only person who understands me.. Caroline:Okay..you’re upset because you love Elena and she loves Stefan and you’re looking for another woman to be your distraction,but that’s not me..you used me once,you can’t do it anymore.. Damon:Who’s him? Caroline:Him? Damon:Yeah..who’s the jerk you’re in love with? Caroline:Okay..you’re tired and you gotta go now.. Damon:Who is him,Caroline? Caroline:Nobody,okay?Nobody!Go away now! Damon:Fine..whatever,but you know that if I find out who he is I’ll kill him. Caroline:Oh my god!You’re crazy!Leave me alone! The next day at Caroline’s house: Damon:Caroline!Open the door!I just wanna apologize!Please! Caroline:Go away,Damon!You’re the last person I wanna see now! Damon:Fine,whatever..and then?What will happen?Are you avoiding me all your life? Caroline:Maybe not..but I’m avoiding you now. The evening at the grill: Damon:’Sees Caroline and Tyler ‘ Hey,guys!Can I offer you something? Tyler:Yeah,thank you! Caroline:No,thanks.. Damon:Are you sure?It’s just a drink! Caroline:I said no! Damon:Okay…’Goes taking Tyler’s drink’ Caroline:’Goes to the bathroom’ Damon:Here’s your drink,man! Tyler:Thank you! Damon:Hey,where’s Caroline? Tyler:In the bathroom,why? Damon:Oh,nothing..she looked strange.. Tyler:Yeah..I know.. Damon:Anyway I gotta go now..see you! Tyler:Bye! Damon:’Goes quietly to the bathroom’ Hello,Barbie! Caroline:What do you want,Damon? Damon:Oh,come on!You’re still mad with me? Caroline:Can you leave me alone in the bathroom,at least? Damon:No,until you forgive me.. Caroline:So we can stay here until we die.. Damon:Oh,good..you know I got nothing to do.. Caroline:You’re not funny..As you’ve seen,I’m with Tyler..he waited too much.. Damon:You’re kidding,right? Caroline:What do you mean? Damon:He’s a werewolf,you’re a vampire and you hang out together? Caroline:You know,sometimes werewolves are way better than vampires..and then he’s my friend!Let me go now! Damon:So we can stay here until we die.. Caroline:You’re not funny.. Damon:You know,in my entire life there have been just two people who could hurt me..now they’re three. Caroline:I gotta go now. The next day at Salvatore’s house: Damon:Good morning..why are you here?I thought you were avoiding me.. Caroline:In fact,I am! Damon:So? Caroline:Elena told me she was here..I didn’t want to enter but she wasn’t ready so.. Damon:Oh..So how are you? Caroline:Fine..you? Damon:Oh yeah,sure..fine..I just miss someone.. Caroline:Who? Damon:One friend.. Caroline:Oh,and does he miss you too? Damon:It’s a girl,anyway I don’t think so.. Caroline:And why? Damon:Because..I’ve been very stupid with her and now she doesn’t want me to apologize with her.. Elena:Hey,Caroline!I’m on my way! Caroline:Hey,sure! Elena:Here am I!Let’s go! Damon:Bye girls! Elena:Bye! Damon:Caroline.. Caroline:Bye. The night of the sacrifice: Caroline:Damon? Damon:I came to rescue you!Oh,by the way..there’s your sweet,innocent boyfriend out who tried to kill me..you gotta explain me something! Caroline:Wait!I’m not leaving without him! Damon:Oh,great!A vampire forced saving a werewolf! Tyler:’Transforming’ Go away,guys! Damon:Oh,no! Caroline:No,Tyler I stay here with you okay?I can help you,I already have! Tyler:I said go!’Transforms and tries to jump on Caroline’ Damon:’Stops him and get bitten’ Caroline:Oh my god,Damon! Damon:Go,Caroline!I’m fine! Caroline:Are you sure?I mean… Damon:I said go away! Caroline:Okay.. Four days after at Salvatore’s house: Caroline:Hey,guys!Where have you been? Stefan:Hey..I call you Elena.. Caroline:Oh,okay.. Elena:Hey!How are you? Caroline:Fine..where have you been? Elena:Ehm..here.. Caroline:What’s going on,Elena? Elena:Okay..I’ll try to be as clear as I can.. Caroline:About what? Elena:Do you remember that night,right? Caroline:Of course I do..so.. Elena:When Damon saved you from Tyler.. Caroline:Elena!Tell me,please! Elena:Okay,he bit him…..Tyler bit Damon. Caroline:What? Elena:Yeah… Caroline:No…It can’t be possible.. Elena:It is,Caroline.. Caroline:Oh my god!It’s my folt! Elena:Hey,no..nobody’s guilty,okay?It has been an horrible mistake. Caroline:Oh my god…Where’s him?Where’s Damon now? Elena:In his room. Caroline:Damon!Damon! Damon:Caroline… Caroline:’Crying’ Oh my god!I’m so sorry!I’m sorry! Damon:It’s not your folt… Caroline:It is,instead! Damon:No…. Caroline:What can I do?Tell me!Everything! Damon:I don’t want anything…I just…. Caroline:What? Damon:I just want you…forgive me… Caroline:For what? Damon:For everytime I’ve never respected you… Caroline:No…don’t say that,okay?Don’t waste your energies! Damon:No..I gotta tell you that…..I’m….sorry,Caroline! Caroline:I forgive you,okay?I forgive you,and I’ll always do it. Damon:So you don’t hate me? Caroline:I could never hate you,Damon. Damon:This is the best thing I could heard before I die.. Caroline:’Kisses him’You won’t die,okay? To be continued….
  
Leggi le 1 recensioni
Ricorda la storia  |       |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Serie TV > The Vampire Diaries / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: Daroline