Serie TV > Doctor Who
Ricorda la storia  |      
Autore: HermioneCH    03/07/2018    0 recensioni
Un Twissy moment all'interno del Tardis.
Questa è stata più che altro una sfida con me stessa, la mia prima fanfiction in inglese, la prima da molto tempo e la prima su Doctor Who
Genere: Commedia | Stato: completa
Tipo di coppia: Het | Personaggi: Doctor - 12
Note: Missing Moments | Avvertimenti: nessuno
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A
Pick a room
 
 
The Tardis made a familiar thud, he took away his hand from the controller, they were back.
He checked the room and he finally met Nardole’s eyes. Nardole looked back at him angrily, he putted the hat on his baldhead and he went off the Tardis. The man should be more careful and less squeaky voice or he could decide to disassemble him once and for all.
“Ok, this was… Educational”.
The Doctor turned around and he looked at Bill, the girl was sad.
“I’m sorry for the Romans”.
“They’re battling for us, they’re saving us, I guess, it’s ok, isn’t it?” asked Bill, unsure.
“It’s always ok when the darkness is defeated and there’s music” answered the Doctor, touching his chin thoughtful.
“You should really stop though”.
“Stop what?”
“Doing that, sacrifice yourself to save the others”.
The Doctor looked at her surprised and he simply replied. “I’m the Doctor”.
“I know, but it doesn’t mean you’re unbeatable, does it? I mean, last time you’ve lost your eyesight to save me, this time we had to knock you off, you seem to be a bit more reckless every time we go on a trip”.
“Stop it” said the Doctor, he could feel his eyebrows getting upset.
“Sorry, it’s just…” tried Bill.
“I know”.
“Ok, I’m off too, I have a very long essay to write, see ya” said Bill very quickly, she smiled at the Doctor and she ran out the Tardis.
The Doctor sighed, round three was coming and he didn’t know if he would had the patience.
He went below deck, Missy was there, pretending to look at a painting, but he knew she was waiting for him.
“Missy…”
“Don’t” she interrupted him.
“I didn’t do anything” replied the Doctor, touching his chest with the hands, he was a bit confused.
“You finished the macaroons”.
“I didn’t… Wait, you mean the macaroons dispenser is already empty? I made Nardole fill it up a week ago!” said the Doctor, this time he was upset, who could be so idiot to eat five hundreds of his macaroons in a damn week?
Missy turned and looked at him, she was smiling.
“Ah, not funny!” said the Doctor, shaking his head.
“Well, a little bit” replied Missy, while he was moving away some hair from the eyes with the right hand.
“Let’s go” said the Doctor, firmly.
“Where is the bald one?”
“He’s angry at me”.
“Because of me”.
“Yes, because of you”.
“And the baby girl?”
“Bill’s not angry at me. Now, stop distracting me and let’s go” replied the Doctor, impatience. He was getting tired of the situation.
“Did you mean it?” asked Missy, she stepped closer to him.
“What?”
“You said we can be friends again” answered Missy. She putted her hands on the Doctor’s chest, she felt him shaking a little bit, just for a millisecond. She looked at him, she looked at his blue-grey eyes, looking for his friend.
“I mean it” said the Doctor, calmly.
“But now you want to put me back into the vault, because the bald one is upset” replied Missy, stepping back.
“I’m not putting you back into the vault because of Nardole, I don’t care what Nardole thinks, I’ve stuff to do and I don’t have time to…”
“Stay here and control me?” Missy interrupted the Doctor, now she was the upset one. “You didn’t control me back in Scotland, I could have left you there, Scotland was the perfect place for you, wasn’t it? But I didn’t. I did your maintenance, I checked on you, I listened the music. I could have knock out Nardole as soon as he left me out the vault, but I didn’t, I came to rescue you”.
“And the point of this emotional speech is?” asked the Doctor.
“I don’t want to go back to the vault, it’s boring, you said I can stay here. You can just hope you’re right, say we’re friends again but then at the end you don’t trust me”.
“It’s not true”.
“You need to trust me, ‘cause I won’t steel you Tardis, ‘cause I’ve change and you know it! I want freedom, yes, I want to see the stars, yes! But I want it with you, we had a deal, remember?”
“Yes, but then you started to burn them and you tried to kill me a couple of times” answered the Doctor and then he gave her a little smile.
Missy smiled back. “Well, I remember to be the one who died in your arms, at least once”.
“But here you are”.
“Yeah, death doesn’t suit me, does it?”
They both smiled each other.
"Doctor, I ain't gonna leave you".
“Fine” said the Doctor, he was feeling exhausted, he wasn’t one thousand years old anymore. “Pick a room”.
Missy’s face lighted up, she started laughing, she took the Doctor’s hand and she started running.
Down to the corridor, once right, twice left and here they were, her room.
“Wait!” uttered the Doctor, while she was entering. “That’s my room”.
“You said pick a room, any room” answered Missy, wondering around. There was a huge canopy bed, a couple of wardrobes, many books and some old boring furniture.
“I didn’t say any room” answered the Doctor, annoyed.
“Why would you need a room? You take a nap when people talk”.
“You know that’s not true” replied him, shaking the head.
"So, you were just pretending".
"I, well, I don't know... Now, out".
Missy ignored him and she opened a wardrobe. There were at least ten white shirts, many pants and sweaters. “Uuuuh, boxer shorts with question marks, I like them”.
“Would you please stop?” implored the Doctor.
“Ah-ah” murmured Missy and then she opened a tallboy, it was full of crisps and snacks, she laughed.
“Those things aren’t good for your hearts” she said, showing him a packet of crisps.
The Doctor sighed. “You’re not good for my hearts”.
“I know” said Missy, she putted back the crisps and she closed the drawer.
“Done?”
“Yes, I’ll take the room next door” answered Missy, she walked across the room and caress the Doctor’s belly while she went over him. She went outside and closed the door.
The Doctor panted. Finally, he was alone.
He enjoyed that moment for about three seconds, then Missy opened the door again. “Do you want to join me?”
“For what?” shouted the Doctor.
“Uuuh, look at you eyebrows, be careful darling or you’re gonna loose them in that mess of hairs”.
“What’s wrong with my hairs now?”
“Too long?” said Missy and she winked at him.
“Shut up! My hairs are great”.
“’Course, you spend at least thirty minutes every morning making them fluffy and windy” replied Missy and she nodded strongly.
“Just tell me what you want” said the Doctor, moving his hands all around.
“Fancy a chat before I take some rest, I know it’s good for you too”.
“Fine, ten minutes, but out of my room”.
“Very well, let’s go to my room”. Missy smiled at him and she stepped away from the door.
“I should lock the door” said the Doctor to himself.
“And hide the guiiiiitar” echoed Missy’s voice out in the corridor. She was quite too happy.
The Doctor sighed again, maybe she was changed or maybe her new plan was to annoy him ‘till death. He wouldn’t know it, but he wanted his friend back, he wanted her back more then ever. He smiled going out his room, he had an excellent idea to prove Missy’s behaviour, he’d put her in a Doctor-help-me situation and see what she’d do. Bill and Nardole for sure would accept to help him. He would speak to Bill tomorrow. At the moment, he had stuff to do. 
  
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Ricorda la storia  |       |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Serie TV > Doctor Who / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: HermioneCH