Libri > Percy Jackson
Segui la storia  |       
Autore: Lydia_    17/06/2014    0 recensioni
Nico has always thought that Bianca's death was his fault. Nico felt more and more alone every passing day, so he decided to run away from his demons.
"Nico, do you really think that you can escape from us?" whispered them in his hear.
Genere: Drammatico, Sentimentale | Stato: in corso
Tipo di coppia: Slash | Personaggi: Nico di Angelo, Percy Jackson, Quasi tutti
Note: Lime | Avvertimenti: Spoiler!
Capitoli:
 <<  
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A
CHAPTER 2 : EVEN A HERO CAN GET THE BLUES.

Being alone was easy for Nico, his own company was better that being at the Camp Half-blood, where everyone's happiness reminded him Bianca.
Nico left the Camp because he felt the need to fix everything. His life, after Bianca's death, fell tragically and dragged him during the fall.

Nico felt the hole in his chest became more and more bigger, no more Bianca, no more happiness for him.
When they first arrived to the "Lotus Casino and Hotel", the monsters had just tried to kill him and his sister, but now, those monsters, were inside his head.

Annabeth Chase was a daughter of Athena, she was smart, brilliant, but kinda rude, especially with Percy, but Nico Di Angelo was a total mystery for her. 
Annabeth never liked the son of Hades really much, but she could understand his pain. She left home when she was 7, and without Talia and Luke now she might be... Annabeth forced her mind to focus on Percy's last sentence. 
"Nico is gone. Nico is gone. Nico is gone."
The words were repeated in her thought like a pirate parrot was in her head, repeating words. 
"Perce... What can we do?"
The boy shook his head, "I don't know Annabeth, but... I have to do something! Nico is my responsibility."
The daughter of Athena opened her mouth to reply, but then she just closed it, without saying a word.

She was very concerned, "what can I do?" she asked herself, biting his bottom lip, thinking.
"Percy!" she yelled, jumping down from the bench where she was sitting "Follow me! We need to see Chiron!"
"Ann... I don't think this is a good idea, finding Nico is not a mission"
The blonde girl snorted, "I know seeweed, that's the point! We can... Well, Remeber my computer? The one Dedalus left me? Well, maybe, and I say maybe, there is something we can use to track Nico and bring him back here, to the Camp. But we need to talk with Chiron and Mr. D before!"
Percy kissed Annabeth on the lips, "You are amazing!" he said, smiling.
  
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Segui la storia  |        |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Capitoli:
 <<  
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Libri > Percy Jackson / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: Lydia_