Serie TV > Once Upon a Time
Ricorda la storia  |      
Autore: ale_lu_maguire    21/07/2015    0 recensioni
And if Robin is sacrificed to see Queen happy? If you sacrifice for the salvation of Henry? Emma by Marc One has in mind torturing Queen, killing a person who keeps a lot. those who choose Queen? It will be his choice or decided by others?
Genere: Avventura, Drammatico, Romantico | Stato: completa
Tipo di coppia: Het | Personaggi: Emma Swan, Henry Mills, Mary Margaret Blanchard/Biancaneve, Regina Mills, Robin Hood
Note: AU | Avvertimenti: nessuno
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A

My heart will suffice for both.

"New story for my lovely readers. Well I don't want to
Make you more spoilers so I just thank my friend Noemi,
for all the times that I stand and also for the advice from me every day.
Thanks Noemi. Well I wish you a good reading and if you like leave a little something.
Lana_parrilla "

Everything was fine. Everything was so well until she came back not having sworn he would never done, is returned. The dark has returned to Storybrooke. Henry was to watch them afraid, God did not know what to do, the only thing that was happening under my eyes was so frightening that kept me from moving a muscle. Emma, Emma was one that I had, what was holding her arm, Henry for what he was terrorizing. Robin I clutched my hand, my thief I clutched his hand while talking to Mary Margaret Emma from a few metres away. Charming was close to her, God is everything so terribly real, I was afraid to lose Henry or anyone had fallen into his hands would die in a matter of minutes, and maybe this time Henry would lose forever.
-Do you think damn!-Mary Margaret screamed as tears streaming down your face me in fear. I had never been so weak, so weak at the sight of all and especially at the sight of Henry who was risking his life. Robin squeezed me, like it's the last time I was going to do, as if it were the last time that I close my thief, as if the same losing now.
-Robin?-I whispered just as he clutched me and a tear fell on his cheek, his face, his eyes, trying not to show fear, sadness for what perhaps was going to do. ' No. I don't want to lose him. I don't want to lose it he Henry. Not because I don't want to, but just can't lose what I love, I don't want to go back into obscurity and lock me in the damn world of darkness and fear "I thought. You couldn't miss what I loved, finally after years and years of darkness I had finally found the light and happiness but since Emma has become obscure, prevents my happy ending with the people I love. We are looking for Merlin from who knows how long now and all hope is fading, she promised to return on that would try to hold off the darkness that had inside to protect us and to get rid of it as soon as possible.
I don't want to see you suffer my love-he told me then kiss, a kiss that never forget, it was not a kiss just equal to what I gave him when he went away from Storybrooke for the first time.
-No. I'll leave you to do-I told him squeezing it to me with my small arms, trying not to let it go.
-I love you. And so will always be said finally by getting me a last Kiss, the last Kiss I received from him. I looked into his eyes, there was no need to say any word, according to him was the right thing to do, but I think not. There had to be another way. But obviously there wasn't. Shook my hand and then break away from me looking at me with that look that made me crazy and heck I wanted to make something, save both, but how? How could I save them both, lately my magic was weakening and with it the ability to control and identification inside myself.
-Do not go here unless I got something to keep Queen-Emma said looking at me. Here is the ability to save both were becoming less and less, and indeed were fading as that time passed.
-Lets go-Henry said Robin approaching small steps towards Emma. No. Not happening really. I can't lose the one I love, the one who gave me the ability to smile again.
-Well, well. Robin Hood comes forward to the young Henry? Let me think, "said Marc Emma looking straight into my eyes. I was sure that my eyes at that moment were veiled, veiled by tears I was trying to contain.
-Granted-added the blonde in front of me with a smirk.
-No! Robin no! My mother needs you. No!-urló my son while James took him by force.
-No Henry. Your mother needs you more than me, "said Robin looking at me. "Heck No! I need both. There must be a way! "I thought while the tears began flowing over your face again.
-Queen you know that there is another way-I said Emma. God now also had the ability to read my mind?
-And there is. Save those I love. I know what you Emma. Kill me. Destroy me. Delete the one that is the cause of the darkness that you take inside-I looking at Robin.
-My dear or not, it would be too easy to kill you without making you suffer ...-stopped for a moment and then look at Robin, then look at my beloved who sacrificed for my son. That smirk he'd face made me crazy, God I wanted to see her dead at that moment before my feet.
-And the only way to make you suffer is to kill the one you love, the one for which you fought so much in recent times-and then concluded sink your hand on his chest. Robin's eyes went wide, a scream of pain he had broken that little silence that had just created. A heart. A heart was extracted from him, my legs are paralyzed, my eyes full of tears were going to explode, my heart was dying at the sight. Where the heck was my magic in that bloody moment that I needed more than ever.
-No! Take me! Please!-screamed with all the breath I had in my body. I couldn't even believe it was happening not seriously, I wanted to move, run toward him, run and save the love of my life, save the one that was part of my happy ending, one that I had saved from Zelena, who although was slept with my sister I knew that trying to go forward, I can't lose him, I can't lose the piece that would mark my happy ending.
-A brave choice my dear, but it would make sense. I need to see you suffer, seeing you cry all the time, see you die inside and then destroy you with my hands. Rip out your heart and slowly tighten, but so slowly to make you scream and cry in pain until your heart will not remain nothing more than dust, a handful of dust and a corpse at my feet, "said Emma, God had the ability to scare me with those words and with his gaze, a closer look real bad.
-Please. Please don't kill him!-I said with tears in her eyes. Mary Margaret I observed while clutching Henry who was trying to break free to run from Emma, to run from her and say many of those words which perhaps would make reasoning.
-Queen. I love you. And so will always remember. Remember me each day and remember I'll be by your side-she told me Robin. No not happening seriously is all a dream, a dream from which I wake up immediately. Pizzicai arm me trying not to be seen, not to see how much didn't believe in all this "is not real. Wake up! Wake up! Wake up you know a bad dream from which you wake up darn! "I thought as I watched Emma smile at me pleased by what he was doing.
-Tell him goodbye Queen, you won't have another opportunity-I said Emma expanding even more that smile. No. I would have not abandoned, I do not let me die as well, would die with me. We would have died together, aged together we would see our grandchildren play in front of the fireplace, we saw Henry and Roland grow. It would not be finished everything, so no, it wasn't this way.
-Makes a misstep and not even tell him I love you-I said Emma. God how I could help them, as heck I could save it, if I move I would have condemned ahead of time.
-Robin I ...-I said between tears, I wanted to tell him everything I wanted to say that I have always loved since I met him for the first time in the enchanted forest, I love its smell of forest, I love when kids, I laugh when I think back again to the phrase that I told him that day in the castle of Rumpelstiltskin "the place from which come the people bathe in the river and uses cones instead of coins» smiles just those words and then I went back to watch it in the eye.
I know-he answered just smiling at me right, God I couldn't get away from his eyes as the sky above our heads, a sky that was staining of clouds ready to unleash a storm.
-Robin-Emma said Goodbye and started to squeeze the heart. No, no! Was happening not really hell, Queen wake up Jesus Christ is a dream! I looked at him screaming, suffering, she was suffering was happening not heck really, it couldn't be. My legs started to move, I run towards them, but David, held me by the arms, I blocked because he knew so I increased her torment.
-NO! ROBIN!-screamed with all the breath I had in my body. His screams, his suffering at that moment were what made me understand that everything that was going on was pretty damn real, a shitty reality that I would have torn the soul until I breathed.
-Die, your death will bring triumph to my purpose, "said Emma tightening even further the heart until my beloved fell to the ground screaming again and with broken breath.
-R-Queen ... I love you ...-his eyes widened even more, that "I love you" was the last thing he heard. exit from his lips before seeing him lifeless on the cold asphalt. An asphalt that dili a few moments the rain would wet all over.
-NO!-screamed by freeing me from David and then run to the lifeless body of Robin.
-See you soon-Queen Emma told me fading into nothingness.
-NO! ROBIN PLEASE. Open your eyes. COME BACK to ME-I screamed I screamed, screamed in the middle of the street where the only witnesses to the incident were: my son Henry looking at me in tears. Mary Margaret clutched him incredulous of badness. daughter. David, well David was shocked and dumbfounded.
-NO!-screamed causing a thunder that scatenó those clouds that rain on my head they contained. It all started to get wet, I shook him against my chest starting to cry more than before, starting to pour an industrial quantity of tears.
-My love. I'm sorry. It's all my fault. Love please-said between tears, yet I wondered if a kiss he would come back to me. Premetti lips against his now wet from the rain. A. 2. Three times but nothing. Totally unnecessary. Everything almost something which hadn't thought yet.
-Queen. Come on-Mary Margaret sfiorandomi told me a shoulder.
-GONE-screamed in pain and despair.
-Mom-sussurró Henry abbracciandomi from behind.
-Go away. Please-I said still tears. Why, because I couldn't be happy? Because they had to take even Robin. Even the love of my life. Yet there is a way.
-My heart-I said while Henry clutched me.
-What?-asked Henry amazed by my sentence. There I thought a moment I lay my hand on my chest and then sink it in the direction of the heart and pull it out.
-Mom!-urló Henry watching my heart between my hands.
-Henry promise that if it does not work go ahead even without you me. Promise me-I said to Henry.
-Mommy-just sussurró.
-Promise me-said with a little smile.
-I promise-answered finally. Just smiles and then I shook hands on my heart, then break it.
-I hope to work my love-I whispered leaning half of my heart on his chest and then put it in.
-Please wake up – I whispered, pressing her lips against his while the rain continued to beat on our bodies.
-I love you-just as sussurró returned the kiss.
-Remember when you told me that your heart would be enough for both of us?-I whispered while my hair was more and more soaked with water.
-Still remember?-asked me with half smile at that thought.
-You. This was to be my heart to suffice for both. Because your had the strength to save the mine, to conquer my heart and make it yours now, are not just words. In your chest beats my heart. I love you Robin more than anything-I said putting the other half in my chest.
-I love you Queen. And so it will always be. You can't leave your heart in my chest. I'm a thief and as if I had stolen-he said smiling.
You can't steal something that is given you. My heart will suffice for both-concluded again kissing in the rain. Everything was as it was supposed to be. Me, him and our love and this time I would have defended at the cost of life.
My heart will suffice for both. Forever my love.

 

 

 

NDA. I hope you know like it. I leave you the link of the song if you want to listen to it.Let me know how you seemed to this One Shot: 3 Oh and I would like to thank MireyaxD because I stand with my mental movie absurd and even my sclera fromPreStagione by OUAT: GoodBye my 3 fans (?) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6MUboaOqw)
Sorry for the mistakes but I write by phone xD

   
 
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Ricorda la storia  |       |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Serie TV > Once Upon a Time / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: ale_lu_maguire