Serie TV > Once Upon a Time
Segui la storia  |       
Autore: ale_lu_maguire    24/12/2016    0 recensioni
the young Regina, an orphan since she was a child, he finds himself growing with Uncle Henry, a man who works in a gallery of fashion, where she will meet the man of her life and where you can find a love for fashion.
Genere: Romantico | Stato: in corso
Tipo di coppia: Het | Personaggi: Regina Mills, Robin Hood
Note: AU | Avvertimenti: nessuno
Capitoli:
 <<  
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A
[Robin]
I have no idea how much time has passed since we whisked by car. My eyesight stutters a bit before beginning to level off to give me a better picture of what happenedhours before.
-Regina?-I tried to stabilize the sight, but as soon as he stood before the image that I broke my heart.
-Regina!-I approached her, her body was helpless, her face filled with blood. Blood trickled from the whole face and rested slowly on his chest, without staining the garment. Descended from what was left of my car and went to open the door to get her out. I did it slowly, without hurting her I took her in her arms and leaned on the soft grass than there was a few meters from the car.
-It will be all right-I told her, but she continued to remain unconscious. The I caressed her face and walked to the street with the hope of finding someone. I got there and as a token sent from heaven, came a car. I stood in the middle of the road and the man driving stopped. I was totally covered in blood but I don't care, the only thing I wanted in that minute, was that Regina survived in that accident.
-Help! Would you please help me!--screamed in despair to the driver that seeing me full of blood did not hesitate even for a second to get out of the car and follow me.
Please we gotta help her!-I was desperate, I didn't want to lose her. It was all I had left. It was my life. The Lord that I had rescued, picked her up gently and put her in his car. We were too much in that car, there was your wife and her two children. Taken Regina and leaned against me among the tears, it was strange that he had not yetwoken.
-Regina-I whispered just between sobs. He was so pale, so frail that I was scared to touch her. The car arrived and with so much kindness, the driver helped me take her in this huge mansion. We were in the hospital. The only thing I could do while Regina was in the hands of doctors was taking in words in an absurdly and curse, because that was all my fault. It wasn't supposed to happen. I had to drive. Shouldn't distract me with the radio. It was at that moment that I thought about my father, and that he was distracting me from driving.
-There are relatives of Ms. Regina Mills?--he heard a doctor say these words and the only thing he could do was run up those damn stairs and introduce myself.
-Yes! I!-I said almost yelling even though we were neighbors. Without a word I made his way toward a small room, opened the door and saw Queen lying on the bed.White as a sheet, or rather white as the sheet that covered her.
-The injury is quite serious, as long as you have not continued it's hard to know what damage suffered-as soon as he finished speaking those words left the room leaving me alone with her. All my hopes to see you awake was fading. I took the Chair and put it next to his bed.
 
[While the gallery]
So Mrs. Almira what happened exactly? "asked COP while colleagues were doing the photos through Robin's father's Office.
-We found the window open, "said the woman with glittering eyes.
-Not even a farewell letter? A ticket something?-well actually a letter that poor guybefore he died he had left but cheeky his wife he had tucked into the bag just because it was written "for Robin"
-No. No letter. Now if you don't mind I have a funeral to arrange-said the woman away from the COP.
-We will contact you if we have any more questions-these words he heard in the distance, but Mrs. Almira she forgot that at the Office there was also Mr. Henry. In factfollowed up the elevator and he called for her.
-Will be twenty years working together Henry said shortly after Mrs.
-For her husband. And anyway, whatever happened in the past of her husband, is between me and the Lord. Not opening his mouth, "said Henry shortly before Mrs entered the elevator.
-Fine. Why is it better that some things don't reappear-she said while the lift lock.
 
[Laboratory]
-Mr. Henry! This is from Regina!- said Mary Margaret gave him the letter written by Regina the night before and then go near the back door, where the phone.
-Mary Margaret have called to say that Regina had an accident along with Robin-the girl's face was filled with tears and while Uncle Henry was reading the letter she cried in despair.
We need to tell to Mr. Henry-David said to the young girl.
Not now that is reading the letter. Maybe you can just end-she said wiping the tears.
-But-the young Regina's uncle wanted to warn, but Mary Margaret glared at him look.
-David! You gotta shut up! As long as Mr. Henry is not here no one needs to know that Regina had an accident and is in hospital!-Mary Margaret sought to silence David, but it seemed futile.
 
[The Regina's letter to Uncle Henry]
 
"My dear uncle,
I'm sorry if I created some problems, I didn't mean to
but Robin and I deserve a chance and I know that if we remain here
We shall never ever. Don't get mad.
Rejoice for me because all I did was follow your instruction,
fight for what I want.
As soon as you read this I'll be far away but I'll never forget you
and I will call you as soon as we get settled.
With Affection.
Regina"
 
-Well he finished reading the letter I can now tell them? "asked David to Mary Margaret.
-Yes, do what you want-she said snorting and worried for Regina.
-Mr. Henry-David stepped up to him and could see fine look annoyed Mr Henry against him.
What's David!-she said it almost screaming and David was able to figure out who was annoyed at being interrupted.
-Behold, I received a phone call from the hospital. Regina had an accident with Mr.Robin-failed even to finish the sentence that Mr. Henry had already escaped to the exit.
 
[Hospital]
 
[Robin]
I was sitting beside her gazing down. I took his hand and shook in my then look uptowards his face.
-Regina can't do this to me-I said with tears in his eyes.
-Not now. Please open your eyes-was so pale, it was so nice but seeing her so I broke her heart.
I want to start a family with you-I said kissing his hand.
-Have children, watch you play with them and kiss your lips every morning. Please open your eyes now love-I looked at her lying on the bed that still did not give any sign of life.
We have to get together to Paris to work together, along with all the designers thatyou like-abassai gaze for a few moments starting to pray for my beloved which still,after hours, had not regained consciousness.
 
[Regina]
Felt Robin's voice in the distance, as if it were far more than ten kilometers from me,the last thing I remember is the voice of the radio announcing the death of Mr. Locksley. Then I just remember the darkness. I tried to open my eyes, but as soon as I did I couldn't distinguish anything. It was all a blur. I couldn't distinguish whether there was Robin or was it just a blemish in the midst of so many other spots.
-Regina? "said Robin, felt my hand into her, I felt her warmth and her gaze on me. The view after a few seconds he let me distinguish every shape. I smiled at him as soon as I saw her blue eyes like the sky. I just smiled, I still felt very weak but I was fine. I just wanted to stay there to watch it. It was the only thing that made me feel better.
 
[Robin]
Went out as soon as the doctor came in to control the Regina, at least to see if there was brain damage or not since I had not even responded, it was only limited to smile and look me in the eye.
I was afraid of losing her-I said as soon as I saw his uncle staring at me in a bad way.He didn't reply to my sentence. Between silent until the doctor came out of the Regina's Chamber.
-Then? How are you? "with the doctor speaks and not me, well I can't blame him. Because of the accident we could lose both Regina.
-Has not suffered brain damage, she was indeed very lucky. But he needs to rest fora few days-the doctor concluded so his diagnosis and I went over to Mr. Henry.
-You can also go to Mr. Robin, has already done enough-he said putting himself at the front door of the room after ch Ethe was doctor gone.
But I want to be with her-I said looking at him.
-Did not know that his father is dead? Why don't you go home! His family is looking for you and needs you-I knew he was right but also Regina needed me. I told myselfthat I would go home and change, and I would be back there in the hospital as soon as possible just to lie next to her and not leave even one second. I went home with the first cab that I found and I went inside. I found all dressed in black. I felt a littleuncomfortable, I was with a white shirt soaked with blood, so I guess my mood was more than obvious. My mom walked over to me and grabbed his arm and then take me to the stairs and close the door separating the two rooms.
-Where the heck have you been? We've been looking everywhere!-I said my motherlooking angry.
-You are the usual Robin!--I rebuked Zelena.
I got into a car accident with Regina. I was in hospital!-almost screamed.
-With that? I can't believe he said that subspecies of mother that I found myself just to misfortune.
-And I'd like to see my father!-ascended the stairs and went straight to his Office, which by now had become a kind of funeral home. There was a closed casket.
-Open the coffin!-I told the undertaker.
-Your mother has made clear to keep it closed, "said he. I stared at him a moment, and then went to my room to wash and change my clothes.
-Your father killed himself Robin-his manners to appear without knocking made menervous.
-He left something!? -I asked raising his voice incredulous at his words.
-No. Not even a letter, "said Almira, I called it so why wasn't my mother, I could notin the least to see it as such.
-Why do you think he was in such a rush that'll take care of the company? I found awealthy wife to marry? "she said raising her voice.
-Why won't he say?-I asked expecting a decent answer.
-Because it would cost a lot to admit his failure--she said coming out of the room leaving me alone. And in my solitude I went to the room where my father's coffin. Hestood there for a good half-hour, I needed to get some air then went down into the garden and sat on the Chair near the pool.
Robin said a voice known to me, sitting at my side, or on the Chair next to mine.
-Killian I quarrelled with him-I said between tears.
-Before leaving with Regina I argued with my father-I continued a few seconds later.
-Robin-I interrupted him, didn't even speak I was so destroyed that not listening toanyone.
-I told him it was unable to try again. I told him that his clients were embalmed. Instead of helping him I jumped in the car and ran away with the Regina-I felt guilty for trying to be happy at least a bit with the woman I love.
We didn't know it was in crisis. It's not your fault--he told me him putting a hand on his shoulder.
He was my father, I told him I knew it-Killian shortly thereafter.
-It's not your fault-repeat him.
-Yes, I do. It's just my fault-I said swooping in a huge silence. Shortly after he managed to hear the arms of my best friend squeeze in a fraternal embrace.
 
[Queen]
Were the dead of night, but me and my uncle were still awake. He was reading the newspaper, I was listening to the radio which explained the family's funeral route Locksley. Thank heaven that along with the coffin of Mr. Locksley there is that of Robin. A few minutes after announcing what would happen the next day, she entered a nurse young and blond.
Ms. Mills, there's a call for you-told me and how my response received a hint with the head. I tried to get up but I couldn't even move. As soon as I tried to put a foot down from the bed head became a top.
-Hold still, I bring you the phone, said the uncle, rising and then get out of the room. Expected that Uncle arrive with your phone, and as soon as he arrived I set seat and took the phone.
-Regina, sorry I made up this late-era Robin, voiced she felt that she was really ill.
-But no quiet, the uncle brought me the phone in my room, I didn't think there were wires so long-with that joke could wrest a laugh from her lips.
-How are you? "-I asked him soon after.
-I don't know. I would go back and tell him that I loved him-he was heartbroken and I knew that he felt guilty.
Do you know Robin, even if you were a rigid piece against it-I tried to reassure himbut couldn't do much from your phone
-Where are you? "I asked, hoping it would be somewhere close, so I could reach it, but even so the bedroom door I would arrive not tanned.
-Home-he replied.
-I wish I was there to comfort you love--I wanted to be by his side, I couldn't hear itso it can't help I was breaking my heart.
You should rest, sorry. Don't worry about me-told me trying to disguise his mood,
I can't rest if you feel so love--was the truth. I'd never cooperate to sleep.
-Don't worry about me. I'm fine I just need to get some sleep-added shortly thereafter.
-Are you sure? "asked worried.
-You. I love you. Sleep tight love-she tried not make me worry, but we both knew that neither would sleep a wink that night.
-I love you-I put down the phone and seconds later my uncle took the phone. I pondered long and hard about what I would do the next day. Robin needed me, and I would not have abandoned the very day of his father's funeral. So whatever the cost, I would have gone with him. He'd be next.
 
[End of first part]



   
 
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Segui la storia  |        |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Capitoli:
 <<  
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Serie TV > Once Upon a Time / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: ale_lu_maguire