Libri > Harry Potter
Segui la storia  |       
Autore: Lilith_97    01/07/2021    0 recensioni
Sirius sta per fare qualcosa di stupido ber una scommessa.
Remus gli va dietro, per assicurarsi che non venga beccato mettendoli tutti nei casini.
Okay, forse, FORSE, anche per assicurarsi che non si faccia male.
Genere: Comico, Fluff, Slice of life | Stato: completa
Tipo di coppia: Slash | Personaggi: James Potter, Peter Minus, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black | Coppie: Remus/Sirius
Note: Missing Moments | Avvertimenti: nessuno | Contesto: Malandrini/I guerra magica
Capitoli:
 <<  
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A
Disclaimer: I don't own enaything that even remotely concern Harry Potter

Notes: This was a story inspired by a prompt on my discord group.
I tried so hard to post it in there, but after the 8th time i just gave up.
To Big Boss: I know that i'm super late, but better now than never, no?


"You're a fucking idiot if you think this won't kill you"

"Oh come on Moony! Stop being a worrywart! Everything will be okay, trust me!"

It had been past midnight for a while now, and in the deserted corridors of Hogwarts, Sirius and Remus were walking under James's invisibility cloak.
It all started with a boring History of Magic lesson. And when the Marauders got bored it was never a good sign.
James and Sirius were in the middle of a quidditch discussion.

"I'll tell you right away, Padfoot. It's not possible as a thing! It can't be done!"

"And I, James, tell you that with enough practice and skill you can do it! It all depends on the broom!"

"But no!" James exclaimed, slamming his foot under the desk in frustration "It's not possible to hit back a bludger hanging upside down the broom!
The backlash of the hit would make anyone fall! "

It was Sirius' turn to snort impatiently. "And instead, in my opinion it's possible to just have balance and a firm grip!" he said tapping the desk with one of his perfectly manicured nails.

"Why don't you bet on it?"

Three faces turned to Peter. Two were elated and smiling while Remus had a resigned expression. 
"Oh come on, Peter." he whimpered. "Why did you have to say that? Now they'll make me do-"

"MOONY! Tonight you'll come with me, and you'll be my witness as I disintegrate the certainties of our Jamie!"
Remus banged his forehead against the desk.

"Why can't you go with Prongs so he sees with his own eyes?" he asked in exasperation.

"Are you kidding? James would hex the broom just to win! " Sirius replied.

"I don't need to hex anything with your very poor flying skills" the other replied with a wink.

"And why not Peter, then?" Remus asked ignoring James's comment. One evil at a time. The bigger one first.

"I, sir, have already had the idea of ​​the bet, so I'm automatically excluded, right?" he asked Sirius innocently. Traitor.
"Wormtail is right, Remus! You know very well that this is how it works!"

Remus snorted in resignation for what felt like the hundredth time.
"Okay, come on."


And that was how at that moment they were wandering through the corridors, down to the gardens, and then on to the Quidditch pitch. Two under the cloak would have been fine too, were it not for the broom that Sirius had insisted on taking, which kept banging in his ankles.
They hadn't even started that stupid bet yet, and Remus was already regretting it.

"Listen," he whispered "why couldn't we have taken the broom in the closet near the field?"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

"Shh! Be quiet!"

"How dare you Moony? You want me to lose, tell the truth! With those old school Comets we don't even need to free abludger on the field, I'll kill myself as soon as I  get off the ground!" he continued to grumble in a lower voice, but not enough according to Remus.

"Okay, okay, sorry!" he tried to placate him.

"But now keep your voice down, or you'll get us caught!" and for safety he pulled out the Marauder's map and looked to see if the road was clear.
Mhh. There was Filch two corridors away who seemed to be coming their way, but if they'd take the shortcut behind the mirror there on the right they would avoid him without a problem.

Remus' real concern was-

"Here's Minnie checking out the seventh floor." a finger pointed to a spot on the map, while a low voice coming from behind his ear, made him jump and tighten the map to his chest. 

"Moony? Are you okay?" Sirius asked in a worried tone.

Only then did Remus realize how close the other was, how his free hand was resting on his hip, his chest pressing against his back and how with each breath a puff of hot air would hit his face.

The blood rose to his brain and he thanked Merlin and Morgana that it was night and therefore the redness on his cheeks could not be seen.
"Y-yes" he whispered closing the map. "Let's go before Filch finds us"

And he went off, not seeing Sirius who followed him immediately, to stay under his cloak, with a satisfied expression on his face.


"Okay, Moony! Now I get there in position and when I kick off you release the bludger!"

"I still think it's a stupid idea, and that you'll only hurt yourself," remus sighed resignedly, but still putting himself in position in front of the trunk.

In the camp, however, it was a fine night.
The air was cool, without being cold. There was a pleasant breeze that moved the branches of the trees and the moon lit up everything making it seem even more magical.

The moon.

Remus looked up and found himself spellbound staring at her. It was halfway up, on the rising.
His thoughts then turned to what would happen in a few days.

To the fear, the fatigue, the blind anger that will overwhelm him. To that moment of transition and excruciating pain. And then, to no longer being able to think clearly, to act only on instinct.
That sense of omnipotence, of freedom.
The urge to hunt, the thirst for blood-

Two hands gripped his face, and he found himself staring into two clear, silver eyes. Sirius was upside down on the broom, their faces aligned.

"I've been calling you Moons for an hour. Where were you? "

"I've always been here, ready to witness your suicide."

"Yes, but you weren't here with your head, Moons. Where were you?"

Remus' eyes moved automatically, moving from those silver irises to the bright white Moon, and then moving back just as quickly.
Now that he could compare them, the moon didn't seem that much to him. 
Concentrating he could see that Sirius's eyes had filled with understanding, compassion and-

Remus looked away again, this time planting his eyes on the floor.

Every time Sirius gave him that look, his heart skipped a beat, then went mad in his chest.
It was a feeling he couldn't bear, but if the only way to stop it was not to get lost in Sirius' eyes anymore, then he would gladly keep the heartache, thank you very much.

"Moons, you ran away again. Now you offend me, you know? I'm here, in front of you, I don't like you thinking about anything else, whatever it is.
I'll be your moon, Remus. So you can get lost watching me as many times as you want. "

"No." Remus answered. He saw that Sirius's expression was veiled with pain, but before that idiot could misunderstand, he placed his hands on his, which still framed his face.

"I hate the moon, Pads. She makes me a monster, bloodthirsty, she brings out the worst in me. When I'm with you, on the other hand, when I look at you, I feel better. I feel like nothing can stop me and everything looks more beautiful. No, Pads. You will not be my Moon. You who light up everything with your smile, you will be my Sun. Is that okay? " He whispered to him.

The silver eyes in front of him, from which he had not looked away for a second, widened and came closer.

How come they are-? Oh.

Two wet and warm lips landed on his. At first Remus remained motionless as if paralyzed, but slowly he returned the kiss. What had started out as a sweet touch of lips, turned into a real kiss.

Remus's hand flew into Sirius' hair and tugged lightly, causing him to moan. Remus took advantage of this by running his tongue first over his  parted lips and then-

Cold air hit his wet, hot face.

It took him a couple of seconds to figure out what had happened. Sirius had fallen off the broom. In the heat of the moment his legs had given way, causing him to land face down on the lawn.

Now he was there, with a dazed expression on his face and blurred eyes. As soon as they both recovered, they met eyes for a couple of seconds and then burst out laughing together.

As he watched the gleeful expression on Sirius's face, Remus couldn't help but think that as long as he had his Sun with him, everything would be fine.


The morning after:
"Well, then?"

"I swear I was almost there Prongs! In my opinion, a professional player would surely succeed!"

"Oh, so that's a nice way to say you lost your bet! SCORE WORMTAIL! Do you know what that means? Sirius you have to pay the pledge! Penance!  STRIP!"

“Wait, wait! Prongs! PRONGS!"
   
 
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Segui la storia  |        |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Capitoli:
 <<  
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Libri > Harry Potter / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: Lilith_97