Libri > Harry Potter
Segui la storia  |       
Autore: Lilith_97    09/07/2021    0 recensioni
La Umbridge era di gran lunga la cosa peggiore che potesse accadere ad Hogwarts, e questo includeva troll, cerberi e draghi.
Ma ora basta, era l'ora di fare qualcosa. Questa idea del gruppo segreto di difesa non era poi così male in fondo.
Ma quante preparazioni!
Genere: Commedia, Generale, Slice of life | Stato: completa
Tipo di coppia: Het | Personaggi: Ginny Weasley, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley | Coppie: Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione
Note: Missing Moments | Avvertimenti: nessuno | Contesto: II guerra magica/Libri 5-7
Capitoli:
 <<  
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A

IS IT WRONG THAT I FIND THIS HOT? 

  

English version 

  

  

Umbridge was one of the worst things ever to happen at Hogwarts. Or at least, this was Harry's opinion and certainly of most of the student body. 

  

The only ones happy with the situation that came to be decree after decree  were the members of the Supreme Inquisition - stupid blond ferret - and Filch. 

  

Now that he thought about it, Harry was sure he had never seen Filch as satisfated as he was in that period. 

  

  

  

However, it was time to react, to do something. Voldemort was back, a war was loomig over their head and the ministry was doing everything they could to make sure they were unable to defend themselves. 

  

Hermione's idea had merit and at that moment they were making all the preparations to start the D.A. They had already found quite a few participants, more than he expected, given the rumors that were circulating about him at that moment. 

  

The last things that were missing was a place for their meets up and a program to follow. For the first one they spread word among the group so that each one of the partecipant would look for the most suitable place, and for the other ... 

  

  

  

Harry walked by the wall of the third floor corridor he was in. Immediately after the painting of the giraffe with moccasins, between two armors, there was a giant Persian tapestry that hung from the ceiling to the ground. 

  

Looking at the map to make sure he wasn't being followed, Harry got behind it. A dark tunnel welcomed him , that went to tighten as he went far in, the tunnel was not straight, snaking left and right, the ceiling of it getting lower the more he went in  until he was forced to lower his head slightly so as not to but into it. 

  

A few meters further in he found himself at a crossroads and chose the road to the right, where the tunnel continued and then suddenly widened, making it almost an oval room. For three meters it was pretty wide, then narrowed back into a tunnel and plunged into the dark. This larger part was well lit by four torches, under which he could see Hermione and Ron sitting on two soft-looking cushions, certainly the work of the elves. Next to them there was a third one and all around there were about thirty books, some open, some closed, and notepads all scribbled with Hermione's unmistakable thick writing. The girlwas absorbed by a book on arithmancy, while Ron was looking at her in horror. 

  

Entering Harry sat on the empty pillow, attracting the attention of the redhead, who came a little closer to him. 

  

“Everything okay? Did you have any problems? " 

  

"It went well. I met Neville who told me he may have found the right place. Luna also suggested that we meet in Mirtilla's bathroom. " 

  

"I'm sorry friend, but I would prefer not to set foot in that wing of the castle for a while." Ron said contritely. 

  

"Not just the bathroom with that deranged ghost, but if one of you thinks about suggesting the Chamber of Secrets, I'll kill him." 

  

Harry chuckled at his friend's expression. 

  

"Don’t worry. I have to admit I had thought about it, but with all the people attending it would be too dangerous. Plus ... well, I didn't know how your sister would react. " He finally admitted. 

  

“We will definitely find the right place. I mean, we unleashed the twins and if they don't know the castle, then who does? " 

  

  

A quick sound boomed in the room. Hermione had snapped the book shut in her lap. Without even looking up she took one of the notebooks and continued to write where she had left off before. Every now and then she muttered something to herself, or looked up at one of the books open in front of her, holding the sign with her index finger where she needed it. 

  

Harry and Ron stood there silently watching her work, having learned this important lesson in their first year. Never interrupt Hermione Granger while she was doing a search. NEVER. 

  

For a couple of minutes the only noise that came was the scratching of the pen on the paper and the girl's murmuring. With a final huff, the girl put her pen on the floor beside her and closed the arithmancy book. With a sharp gesture of the wand all the other open tomes closed by themselves, then flew towards her and stacked up in alphabetical order. Satisfied, she put her wand back in her pocket. Then she handed the notebook to Harry, looking at him hopefully. 

  

Inside they were pages on pages of notes on spells from the first to the fifth year. With all the explanation and history behind each one. They were divided by level and usefulness, grouped by year. 

  

On the following pages there was a schedule of the lessons, with the day they could do it, how long for each meeting and the material to be viewed for that time. All this throughout the school year. Alongside the easier lessons there were little arrows that led to more complex spells in case tehy finished early. 

  

Harry looked up in surprise and horror at the same time. 

  

"But, we only agreed yesterday to make plans." he said faintly, more to himself than to the other two. 

  

Hermione ignored him, starting to explain in detail what she had put where and why, stopping only to catch her breath every now and then. 

  

Ron moved a little closer to Harry and whispered in his ear. 

  

"Is it wrong that i find this hot?" 

  

Harry gave him an incredulous look, which made Ron chuckle. 

  

Hermione continued to explain to the boys as if it was nothing, but throughout the evening she didn't look to Ron in the eye and spent a good part of the time with her cheeks flushed. 

  

  

  

  

  

A few days later: 

  

Ginny cast the disarming spell at Seamus, overloading it so much that he threw him against the padded wall behind him. 

  

Admist the general applause and congratulations she returned to her seat, with a proud look and straight shoulders. 

  

Harry, who was next to Ron helping Neville, was dumbly looking at her and  roused himself only due to a shove form Ron, who gave him a confused look. 

  

Harry turned to him and, looking worried, asked him: 

  

"Is it wrong that i find this hot?" 

  

The shove that made him almost fly to the ground was completely worth it. 

  

  

  

Hello everyone! 

Here's my second Harry Potter-themed mini-story! 

This too comes from a prompt on discord and here it goes the english version! 

It's small and unpretentious, but I hope you like it. 

Every review and comment will  be 

super welcome! 

  

Bye byee 

LILITH 

   
 
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Segui la storia  |        |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Capitoli:
 <<  
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Libri > Harry Potter / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: Lilith_97